Hybrid Fluorescence Microscope System
The M2Bio is the original hybrid stereo/compound microscope with continuous zoom capabilities in both stereo and compound. The M2Bio is well known within the biology community as being the “go-to” fluorescence microscope for transgenic sorting and observation needs for genetics, cell-biology, neuroscience and developmental biology.
This microscope was designed to transition flawlessly between stereo macro and compound micro imaging capabilities. The ergonomics of such a microscope offer time management improvements in being able to study samples on one single instrument.
- Offers both transmitted light and fluorescence for both stereo and high magnification all in one instrument
- Available foot pedal accessory for hands free transmitted light operation
- Proprietary nosepiece design that offers one stereo lens and two ultra long working distance, high magnification lenses.
- Integrated with Zeiss® SV12 stereo microscope, this system offers quality 3D depth of field
- Patented Quad fluorescence illuminator has unique design that offers bright fluorescence images that are clear and even in colour. The illuminator holds up to 4 fluorescence cubes at one time that are ergonomically changeable with an easy finger swipe.
- Stereo images (in brightfield and fluorescence) 9x—120x
- High magnification images (in brightfield and fluorescence) 30x—660x
- Offers erect and upright images that are ideal for sorting, picking, tagging and