MED64 Heated Probe Connector
- Heater and thermocouple sensor are incorporated into the MED Connector.
- Bath temperature in the MED Probe is maintained using a ThermoClamp™ controller manufactured by AutoMate Scientific, Inc.
- Easy-to-use. No additional equipment necessary. Simply set the desired temperature on the control panel of the ThermoClamp™. Measured temperature is displayed on the large LCD display.
- Can be used with or without perfusion. Included tubing through connector provides in-line solution heating.
- Low-noise. ThermoClamp™ circuitry is optimized for electrophysiology, preserving the MED64 System’s industry-leading low noise at your desired temperature.
|MED Heated Connector (MED-CP02H)|
|MED probe securing mechanism||Screw down|
|Material||Aluminum, Gold plate for contact pins|
|Temperature accuracy (for solution in MED probe)||< 1 ｰCUsually|
|Range of verified <0.1ｰC accuracy||With perfusion: <32°C (RT = 25°C)
Without perfusion: <37°C (RT = 25°C)
|Dimensions||W174 x H38 x D150mm|
|Temperature controller (ThermoClamp™ manufactured by AutoMate Scientific)|
|Temperature controller||Auto-tuning PID (Proportional Integral Derivative) temperature control|
|Set range||Ambient 0.1 °C|
|Power supply||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Maximum power consumption||80W|
|Dimensions||W295 x H58 x D201 mm|